Why Join EFAC?
- Access to a network of Evangelical Anglicans and strategic events around Australia
- To support EFAC ministries such as a mentoring church leaders and training for local churches
- To support the ministries of the National EFAC Training Officer
- To ensure a strong presence of evangelical theology and practice in the Anglican Church
- Receive the EFAC journal Essentials four times a year
- Receive invitations to Annual Dinners and other special occasions
$40 per year/ $25 for students, missionaries and retired persons (includes a subscription to Essentials).
To subscribe to Essentials only: $25 per year
To become a member or to renew your membership please fill in the ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM and we'll ensure that your details are sent to the appropriate branch treasurer or send a cheque to them. Cheques can be made out to "EFAC Queensland" if it is for the Queensland branch. See below for other branches. [Note: We occasionally have a problem with our forms so if the form doesn't appear when you click on the link please try again later and if it doesn't appear to submit correctly please try again. 10/2/10)
EFAC Armidale PO Box 98 Warialda NSW 2402
EFAC Canberra-Goulburn 6 Armbruster St, Gordon ACT 2906
EFAC Grafton PO Box 93, Nambucca Heads NSW 2448
EFAC NSW 17 Severn Pl Albion Park NSW 2527
EFAC Northern Territory 3 Thornton Crescent, Moil NT 0810
EFAC Queensland P O Box 1090 Kenmore QLD 4069
EFAC South Australia 1 Wattle Crescent, Tea Tree Gully 5091
EFAC Victoria & Tasmania PO Box 113 Elsternwick VIC 3185
EFAC Western Australia 1 Ben Pl, Willeton WA 6155
if you have further questions about this.